Digital Temperature Monitoring Kit designed for use with the Haloblaze range of heat shrinking machines. Monitor temperature and download data function.
Kit includes specially developed Type K thermocouple for measuring surface temperature, curly 1m type k attachment lead & hand-held Thermometer with inbuilt Data Logging/Graphing
Robust, easy-to-use hand-held device that records temperature readings to integrated memory via the attached Type K probe supplied with the unit. The large, colour TFT touch-screen indicates temperature, maximum and minimum readings and can also produce a graph of the data.
The HDT-EPAD-TC has two functions: ‘Data Logging’ and ‘Spot Measurement’.
- When in ‘Data Logging’ mode it can be set up and left to take temperature readings at pre-determined intervals for a desired length of time. All readings are saved to a file with a date and time stamp in CSV format for up to 65,536 readings.
- When in ‘Spot Measurement’ mode the unit can be used as a thermometer to capture one-off temperature readings displayed on screen. This can be repeated for up to 65,536 readings per file.
If required, data can also be downloaded to PC via the USB connection (cable supplied) and opened within Microsoft Excel® or the free EasyLog software, available for download using the link below.
Please note: the HDT-EPAD-TC is a standalone unit and can record and display data independently of external software.
The unit is compatible with any J, K, N and T type thermocouple probes. The protective boot can be removed for cleaning and is dishwasher safe.
- Temperature °C or °F
- Supplied with Type K probe
- Two modes: ‘Data Logging’ or ‘Spot Measurement’
- High and Low Alarms
- 2.8 colour touch screen
- Compatible with thermocouple Types J, K, N, T
- Downloadable data via USB
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Date & time function
- Removable protective boot for increased durability
- Battery: rechargeable via USB connection
- LCD: colour TFT touch-screen
- Integrated memory for logged data
- Single front-panel push-button used for power-switch.
- 1x thermocouple connector (top of unit)
- 1x micro USB Type B (bottom of unit) for connection to PC via supplied USB cable
- Thermocouple probe: class 1 tolerance, 316 stainless steel probe
- Sealed to IP66
- Themocouple Type: K
- Compatible with our standard range of hand-held sensors
USB Supply Voltage: 4.5V d.c. (Min), 5.5V d.c. (Max)
Internal Resolution: 0.1ºC Typical
Data Recording Capacity (per recording): 65536 readings (Max)
Hand Unit Operating Temperature: -0ºC to +50ºC (+32ºF to +122ºF)
Operating Time (on single charge): 8 hours (Min), 24 hours (Typical) *
Displayable Temperature (dependent on probe): -80ºC to +1200ºC (Typical), -100ºC (Min), +9999ºC (Max)
Storage Capacity: 100 files
Probe Temperature Accuracy: ± 1.5ºC
Probe Temperature Range: -180ºC to +1300ºC (short term measurement)
Handle Temperature Range: -10ºC to +125ºC
Battery: Internal; rechargeable via USB connection
Dimensions (hand unit): 68mm (W) x 107mm (H) x 19mm (D)
Dimensions (probe): 240mm (L) x 25mm handle Ø x 3mm tip Ø
* Typical use: 1 min recording rate and power-save.
Click here to download the free EasyLog software. Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8.