Steinel HL2010 E Heat Gun. Quality design and build for efficient heat and longevity. German Made.
STEINEL heat guns are indispensable tools for professional tradespeople and industry leaders. State of the art technology, solid workmanship and a wealth of applications make them ideal for welding plastics, shrink tubing, shaping thermoplastics or stripping paint. STEINEL professional heat tools get hot air straight to where it is needed. Precision control, versatility, longevity and great performance distinguish the products from the hot-air tool specialist.
HL 2010 E Heat Gun is microprocessor controlled and features an LCD display which enables temperature selection in 10°F increments. Exclusive DuraTherm™ heating element ensures even heat and product longevity.
The HL 2010 E is suitable for applying shrink tubing/connectors, activating/softening adhesives, working heat sensitive materials and other applications requiring a specific temperature.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Duratherm™ Heating Element
- LCD display
- Ergonomically designed
- Reduction nozzles are approved for use on Professional Heat Guns with electronic thermocouple control
Settings: Steinel HL2010 E Heat Gun
- Temperature adjustment by pushbutton in 10°C steps.
- Blower controlled by 3-speed operating switch.
- Cool air stage for rapid cooling on changing nozzles.
Features & Benefits: Steinel HL2010 E Heat Gun
- Electronic temperature control.
- LCD display showing selected and actual temperature.
- Double overheating protection: thermostat and thermal fuse.
- Ergonomic soft grip handle.
- Soft stand for secure hold.
- Dual air vents.
- Industrial grade rubber power cord.
- Hand-held and self-resting.