GST-32 Electric Wire Feeder
The GST-32 N permits the gentle, continuous and fast supply of cable at high processing velocities. A cable supply system that can be very flexibly employed not just with our cutting machines but also with Artos, Carpenter Mfg, Komax-Kappa, Kodera, Schleuniger and many other cutting and insulation stripping machines.
The linear memory can be easily adjusted and can thus be optimally placed for every application.
Reels up to 400 mm in diameter, loose rings and ribbon cable can be easily placed on the unwinding plate. Fast exchange of various reels is made possible by the quick-action toggle-type fastener.
Through the large linear memory, the unwinding velocity can be infinitely controlled and optimally adjusted to the cable requirement. The direction of rotation that can be adjusted by the toggle switch, additionally permits the coiling or rewinding of cable.
- Reels Ø max. 400mm (small flat-ribbon-cable reels up to 600mm) Flange width max. 250mm
- Core diameter max. 14 – 95mm
- Loose rings with an inner diameter of min. 30mm and an outside diameter of max. 300mm, flange width 30-300mm
- Wire cross section, max. 4mm²
- Wire reel weight, max. 20kg
- Conversion kit for flat-ribbon cable up to 82mm wide
- Perfect for use with our Tekuwa SC50 cable cutting machine or ARTOS CS-338 Wire Cut and Strip Machine
- Power requirements: 115/230V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 350 x 330 mm, with accumulator 140 x 552 x 260 mm
- Weight: 24.5 kg